Clínica Santa Clarita S.C. (hereinafter referred as “Clínica Santa Clarita”), with address at Calle 10 #8452 Zona Centro, Tijuana, Baja California, México, C.P. 22000, it is responsible for the treatment of your personal data, the use that is given and its protection.
You can send an email to ARCO (Access, Certification, Cancellation and Opposition), to the person responsible for the care and handling of your personal data to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by telephone: +52 664-231-7220, with the responsible ARCO.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the development and analysis of research studies
- Respond any complaint, question or concern
- Send notifications, reminders and follow-ups to participants of the studies that are allowed by the law.
- Create a database (including a database regarding sensitive data) for purposes of medical care, statistics, improved care and/or quality procedures.
- In general to attend the requirements of the authorities and to comply with the applicable law; and,
Billing, and collection services.
We collect your personal data directly when you provide them to us by various means, when you register on our website, by telephone or e-mail and when we collect information through other sources that are allowed by the law. The data that we collect may be, among others:
- Name and/or business name
- Business Information and/or profesional
The holders have the possibility to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending a request to the next e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in Spanish or English. If you have any questions or comments please contact us to the phone number +52 664-231-7220 with the responsible ARCO.
At all times, you can revoke your consent that you gave us for the processing of your personal data, in order for us to stop making use of such information. For such purposes, it is necessary to submit your request by sending an email to the next e-mail address: email@example.com in Spanish or English. If you have any questions or comments please contact us to the phone number +52 664-231-7220 with the responsible ARCO. This information is protected under the applicable law.
We compromise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your previous consent, with the exceptions provided for in article 37 of the “Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares”, and as well to make this transfer in the terms established in the above mentioned Federal Law, except in the cases mentioned in article 37 of such Law:
- When the transfer is provided in a law or treaty that Mexico is part.
- When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or health services management.
- When the transfer is made to subsidiaries or affiliates under common control of the responsible, or to a parent company or any company of the same group of the responsible that operates under the same processes and internal policies.
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of an executed or to be executed contract, in which participate the responsible and a third party.
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguard of public interest, or for the power of attorney or administration of justice.
- When the transfer is precise for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
- When the transfer is precise for the maintenance or fulfilment with a legal relationship between the responsible and the holder.
This modifications will be available to the public through the following means:
- Advertisement seen on the website (section privacy notice); or,
- We will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address that you have provided us.
- Your type of browser and operating system.
- The web pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- The IP direction.
- The website you visit before entering ours.
If you consider that your protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct of our employees or of our actions or responses, or suspected that in the process of your personal data there is a violation of any of the provisions established in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (“Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares”), you may complaint or report to the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Protection of Data (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos “IFAI”). For more information visit www.ifai.org.mx
Date of last update: September 17, 2015.